Posted by : hellogarry Saturday, April 13, 2013


I was pretty disappointed not seeing Kuroneko on this episode, it really hurts that she is just a supporting character but I think in season 2 she will be one of the main characters, I'll explain that later when the story develops a little more. The title is "The Onii-san I Trust and Send Off Can't Get This Hooked on Portable Bishoujo Games and Start Sexually Harassing Me!" When I first read the title I was like what the? Onii-san? then after seeing Ayase ohh I see, well this was also an awesome episode considering the main point is Ayase, I mean she does have a unique character a Yuri Yandere, well Yuri means Lesbian or something similar but its not still that proven if she have already crossed the "Bestfriend" thing with Kirino, Yandere means overly in love that you can even kill just for someone.

Well seriously this episode is epically funny, Kyousuke was deceived by Ayase's cute crying face once again like what happened on the first season when she can't decide what gift to give to Kirino. So as the title tells Kyousuke helped Ayase to know what kind of game and to pull out Kirino out of it but Kyousuke was pull inside instead and enjoyed playing the game and even harassed Ayase, which leads to many funny things I was really laughing every minute their faces was priceless, every expression was needed for every frames. But yeah its really a waste of episode but ohh well it was funny and good, and thing will be better if it starts on slow pace after all but I really can't wait for more developments!

I really wanted to see more of Kuroneko on this series but on the next episode I think its Manami's turn to shine whaat? But ohh well the title for episode 3 is "My Friend Can't Take Off Her Glasses" so its really Manami's turn no doubt about that. By the way I really like how they changes the ending song every episode well its just the first ending theme but it shows Ayase so its a given right?



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

About Me

My photo
Just an Information Technology Student, 18 years old, nothing really to be proud of. I usually use the computer, play something and write something on my free time.
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Hellogarry's Reviews -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -